1. Open your device’s Wi-Fi settings.
2. Select “Etihad Airways” from the list of available networks.
3. Enter the password displayed on the welcome screen or on your boarding pass and select “Connect.”
4. Once connected, you will be able to access the Internet and all of Etihad’s in-flight entertainment options.
- Open your device’s wifi settings and search for “Etihad Guest” networks
- Select the network and enter the password when prompted
- Once connected, open your browser and you will be redirected to the Etihad Guest login page
- Enter your details to login or sign up for an account
- You will now have access to the internet!
Etihad Airways WI-FLY Inflight Entertainment Get Connected Wi-Fi
How Do I Connect to Etihad Wi-Fi?
Assuming you would like a blog post discussing how to connect to Etihad Airways Wi-Fi:
When flying with Etihad Airways, passengers have the option to stay connected by using the in-flight Wi-Fi. In order to access the Wi-Fi, passengers will need to have a device that is enabled with Wi-Fi capabilities and purchase a voucher from Etihad Airways beforehand.
To connect to Etihad Wi-Fi, follow these steps: 1. Make sure your device is turned on and connected to the in-flight entertainment system. 2. Select “Etihad Guest” from the list of available networks on your device.
3. Enter your surname and voucher PIN when prompted. 4. Once you’re logged in, you can start browsing the internet!
Does Etihad Business Have Wi-Fi?
Yes, Etihad business does have Wi-Fi. However, it should be noted that there is a charge for using the Wi-Fi service on board Etihad flights. The cost of using the Wi-Fi service starts at $4 for 30 minutes of usage and goes up to $19.95 for a full day pass.
How Fast is Etihad Wi-Fi?
Etihad Airways offers one of the fastest in-flight Wi-Fi experiences, with speeds that can reach up to 10Mbps. This is made possible by the airline’s partnership with Gogo, which provides the latest 2Ku satellite technology for Etihad’s Wi-Fi services. With this technology, passengers can stream videos, work on presentations and more without any buffering or lagging.
Can I Use My Own Headphones on Etihad?
Yes, you can use your own headphones on Etihad flights. However, there are a few things to keep in mind. First, Etihad’s in-flight entertainment system is not compatible with all types of headphones.
Second, the airline may not have adapters available for passengers to use with their headphones. Finally, Etihad does not provide complimentary headsets for passengers to use during the flight.
Etihad Wifi Cost
If you’re flying Etihad, you may be wondering about the cost of using in-flight WiFi. Here’s what you need to know.
Etihad offers two different WiFi packages: Surf and Stream.
The Surf package is priced at $4.95 and gives you unlimited browsing for the duration of your flight. The Stream package is priced at $9.95 and gives you access to streaming services like Netflix, Hulu, and more for the duration of your flight. Both packages require a credit card for payment, and Etihad does not currently offer any discounts on in-flight WiFi purchases.
So if you’re looking to stay connected during your flight, be prepared to pay a little extra.
If you’re flying with Etihad, you can now enjoy in-flight WiFi on your personal devices. Here’s how to connect:
1. Make sure your device is connected to the “Etihad” network.
2. Open your browser and go to any website. You’ll be redirected to the login page. 3. Enter your Etihad Guest number or email address, and password.
If you don’t have an account yet, you can create one for free. 4. Select the desired internet package and click “Subscribe”. 5. You’re all set!
Enjoy browsing the web, checking your email, or using your favorite apps during your flight.