The process for connecting to Air New Zealand wifi is as follows:
1. Select the ‘Air New Zealand wifi’ network from your device’s list of available networks.
2. Open your browser and you will be redirected to the Air New Zealand wifi login page.
3. Enter your Airpoints number or email address and password, then click ‘Log in’. 4. You will now be connected to the internet!
- Open your device’s wireless settings and select “Air New Zealand Free Wi-Fi” from the list of available networks
- Enter your Airpoints number or email address when prompted and click “Continue
- You will be redirected to a page where you can enter a one-time passcode to connect
- This passcode is valid for 24 hours
- Once you have connected, you will automatically be reconnected each time you are in range of an Air New Zealand Free Wi-Fi hotspot
Wifi on Air NZ flight
Does Air New Zealand Have in Flight Wi-Fi?
Yes, Air New Zealand has in-flight Wi-Fi on most of its flights. The service is called Gogo and it is available on select aircraft. Gogo provides passengers with a fast and reliable connection to the Internet while in flight.
How Do I Connect to Wi-Fi on My Inflight?
Assuming you would like tips for connecting to in-flight WiFi:
1. Check with your airline before your flight to see if they offer WiFi and what the process is for connecting.
2. Turn off any VPNs or proxies that could potentially interfere with the connection.
3. Connect to the aircraft’s WiFi network when prompted after powering on your device. 4. Open your browser and enter the URL provided by the airline or follow instructions given by customer support. 5. You should now be able to browse the internet while in-flight!
Is on Air Wi-Fi Free?
No, on-air Wi-Fi is not free. However, many airlines offer complimentary or discounted rates for passengers who need to use it. Additionally, some airports offer free Wi-Fi in their terminals.
Does Boeing 787 9 Have Wi-Fi Air Nz?
Yes, Boeing 787 9 does have Wi-Fi Air NZ. In-flight Wi-Fi is available on all of our international long haul aircraft including the 747-400, 777-200ER, 777-300ER and 787-9 Dreamliner. The system offers speeds of up to 12Mbps to stream video, browse the internet and stay connected with email and social media.
To connect, simply select the ‘AirNZ’ network on your device and purchase a pass using your credit card. You can find more information about our in-flight Wi-Fi here.
Air New Zealand Website Problems
If you were trying to book a flight on Air New Zealand’s website yesterday, you may have had some difficulty. The site was down for several hours, causing frustration for many customers.
The good news is that the website is now up and running again.
But what caused the problem in the first place? Apparently, the issue was with one of Air New Zealand’s overseas suppliers. This led to a domino effect that took down several systems, including the website.
While it’s not ideal that the website was down for so long, it’s good to know that Air New Zealand is working quickly to resolve any issues. And in the meantime, you can always call their customer service line to book your flights.
If you’re an Air New Zealand customer, you can now enjoy free wifi on all domestic flights! Here’s how to connect:
1. Make sure your device is turned on and connected to the in-flight wifi network.
2. Open your browser and navigate to airnzwifi.com. 3. Enter your name and email address when prompted, then click “Connect.” 4. That’s it – you’re now connected to the internet!
Enjoy browsing, streaming, and more at 30,000 feet!